I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Referrals released!!! 20 days of LIDS to go through until they get to our LID


Referrals of children have been released by the China Center of Adoption Affairs to families with a registration date of February 17, 2006, to February 23, 2006.

China Adoption Forecaster predicts our referral date will be March 25th!!!

3 comments:

geminirn said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!YOU GUYS ARE GETTING THERE!!!!!!WHAT A GREAT YEAR 2009 WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

that's awesome~ you are getting closer and closer!! Can't wait for single digits!!

Let me know when you'll be in town, we still have a few things for you guys that we got in China and it is awful that we haven't given them to you yet!

Angela :)

PennyWolfe said...

I just saw that Karen posted about you on her blog! Welcome (back) to Saint John. Looks like 2009 will be a great year for you guys.