I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chinese New Year ~ Jan 26th/09 ~ the year of the Ox

Two batches of referrals coming beforehand?? (It's a Rumour....but...we sure hope it's true (geeting closer and closer to March 15/06!!)

The following was posted on Rumour Queen on December 26th:

"R3 - February 28"

"Two agencies are saying the cut off is the 28th.

If agencies are hearing the cut off date, then that could mean referrals aren’t so far away. Perhaps the CCAA is going to work to get two more batches out before they leave for their CNY holiday."

Could it be true???

No comments: