I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

R4 ~ So this would put us at 15 days of LIDS till March 15th!!! (It's too exciting!!)

From Rumour Queen:

Let’s move that to an R4
December 29th, 2008


Enough agencies are now saying that the cut off is the 28th that I’m going to move it to an R4.


Hopefully we’ll hear from agencies later whether they have something on the way to them or not. If referrals arrive today then I feel pretty comfortable saying we’ll likely see another batch just before they break for their CNY holiday.

2 comments:

geminirn said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is just getting way to exciting,i just can't wait to see that little petunia's adorable little face.

Mike and Cheryl said...

Yup...we're definitely ready ~ at least it would be great to have her picture,... like today!!!