I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Only 26 days until CCAA reaches us, OMG! We might have our daughters' picture in 4 months!!!!!



I was just on Rumour Queen (since we finally have our computer hooked up again), and only 26 days of referrals left until us!!! OMG, that could be only 4 months!!! I can't believe it!!!
The China Adoption Forecast predicts our referral date will be March 26th, wow ~ it's definitely flying by now!!!

2 comments:

geminirn said...

SEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!I TOLD YOU IT WOULD START TO FLY BY!!!!WOOOHOOOOOO!!!

HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!