I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Location, Location...


Once again, Mike and I are relocating!!! (we can't stay in one place too long!!! LOL!)

We have returned to SJ, once again and have been very busy with renovating an apartment at my parents' house. (Nightmare before Christmas ~ the movie....)

Mike will be returning to Irving Oil on Monday to a new position to him, and I have been offered a position at WHSCC in the New Year, all good news !!!

Although we are both very sad to be leaving Moncton because we both enjoyed living there, we are both quite happy to be back in SJ as well. We will be returning to Moncton for visits pretty regularly, so it's all good...

Let's just hope we can atleast be unpacked for Christmas!!! (or Santa might not be able to get to us through all of the boxes....)LOL!

2 comments:

geminirn said...

CONGRATS. TO YOU BOTH ON THE NEW POSITIONS!!!AND WELCOME BACK TO SJ!!!!!!!

Mike and Cheryl said...

Thanks Diaane! We're both excited to be back. We hope to get togeather sometime with you and Joe for advice/tips on travelling when our turn comes, which is coming right up!!!