I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

From China Adopt Talk/Rumour Queen....

"We’ve got a good number of agencies confirming that the box has changed and the cut off was the 17th."
So we're a couple of days closer this month!!

2 comments:

geminirn said...

You to just keep getting closer and closer...wooohooooo.....it is getting very exciting....just wait until they are in your month...soon my dear!

Mike and Cheryl said...

Only 15 days left, we can't believe it!!! Time will fly by now...