I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Two Months Ago Yesterday!!!!

Maelin Today....

and Again today....


Two months Ago, at Guangdong Adoption Affairs....



Our first time holding Maelin, two months ago.




Us, anxiously waiting to leave and meet Maelin for the first time (just 2 months ago ~ hard to believe!)





Yesterday was our "two month anniversary" since we first held Maelin in our arms!!! It's hard to believe that it's only been to months, it feels as though we've known her forever....

1 comment:

geminirn said...

HAPPY TWO MONTHS TOGETHER GUYS,seems like only 2weeks ago that we were anxiously awaiting that first update from China.one thing is for sure you two have certainly returned back home with a true little treasure.