I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Maelin turns One!!!!

The Concert Pianist, In Training....

Maelin, Testing Out One Of Her Rigs ~and Making Sure Daddy Assembled It Correctly, LOL!

Papa and Nannie R, Cousin Devon and Uncle Thom Taking in All Of The Excitement...

The Little Birthday Cake for Maelin!

The Big Birthday Cake....Orange Being Her Favorite Colour, Hence the Orange Cake!!

The Girls, Loving their Cheesies

Gracie and Nannie M Watching As Papa R Puts Together Maelins' First Gift.

The Cousins, Helping Maelin To Figure Out Her New Toy.

Waiting For her Guests To Arrive
First Pictures Of The Big Day!
Thanks to everyone for coming, it was a fun day for all ~ especially for our Sweetheart, Maelin!

































2 comments:

geminirn said...

Hey love the pictures...sorry I didn't realize you were still using this one...glad I checked,she is babe delicious...way to cute!!

Angela said...

oooh my goodness ~ I haven't been checking this blog...I didn't realize you were posting here. I deleted it and just found it on my work computer!!
I got your message, sorry I haven't called you back yet, we've been sick and things have been crazy! Would love to see you soon!

Happy belated birthday Maelin, love Ella xox