I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No New Rumours to Report From Rumour Queen....

"February 25th, 2009
I don’t see anything new about the cut off this morning.
FWIW, I’m still seeing people who are hearing from their agency about things speeding up a little. No one is saying anything is going to speed up this month, more like it is on the horizon. If I had to guess, based on what has come to me, I’d guess that once (if) things pick up that they may do something in the range of 10 to 15 days at a time. It’s an educated guess, but still just a guess.
I will say it again, we’ve seen the “speed up rumors” before and then not seen them come to fruition. I worry about reporting them, because I don’t want to get hopes up if this is another of those times. But, it is coming from multiple agencies, and as I’ve said before, it feels different than it has in the past. Not something to bank on, just something to keep an eye on.
As for specific rumors about this batch… Nada.
Someone asked yesterday if it has ever been this quiet before. Yes, it has. Every five or six months it seems we have a month of almost total silence. "


Needless to say ~ Mike and I are getting very antsy (for lack of a better word, LOL!!)
We are so anxious to see how far we will get this month, getting very close now!!!

3 comments:

geminirn said...

Well I'm getting ANTSY right along with you...he he!

Keeping everything crossed for a big batch....HUGS!!!

Angela said...

hope there are some rumors soon ~ what a quiet month!!

hang on ~ your turn is coming!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike and Cheryl,
Just wanted to see if anything new was on the site. It all seems exciting but the wait. It's my girls 7th birthday today. We have loved her for 364 Monday's. It can and will happen. Stay strong. I know you love her before you know her. It's hard for people to understand. I know just how you are feeling. Anticipation wonderful but really hard. Thinking of you both. Sandra McCavour