I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year Gathering

Today Cheryl and I attended a Chinese New Year get together with some families who have adopted from China.

We made some new friends and met all kinds of people who have successfully adopted little girls from China. Folks were very welcoming and had lots of good advice. I'm sure we'll be bugging some of them as our big day approaches, for more advice.

I forgot the camera, so I don't have any pictures to post. Some of the little girls were dressed in silk outfits which their parents purchased when in China, and they sure were sweet!

All the children were full of energy and kept their parents hopping...Cheryl and I can't wait! Next time we'll have to bring our niece Grace Marie to play with the other kids and burn off some of her energy.

No comments: