I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We're on March now...


The website "China adoption forecaster" is now calculating that we will receive our referral on March 4th...interesting!! Well I guess spring is a good time to travel to China so we've heard anyway. We'll go whenever they'll take us, not fussy (LOL!)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Spring is an awesome time to visit China!!
I can't wait until it is your turn :)

Angela

geminirn said...

Hey guys you are really getting closer...is it just me or are the months flying by...........that is a good thing for you two,it means back to work soon for me.....yuck...he he!

Mike and Cheryl said...

Hi Angela,
I sure hope it will be spring, we've been told that the weather is usually nice then (not too hot or cold...)
I think it will go quick for us now (the wait that is!!)
Cheryl and Mike

Mike and Cheryl said...

Hi Dianne,
Yup!!! We feel like the months are starting to fly by now..thank goodness for us!! (for a while there, it was really dragging on...) It sucks though that your ML will be over soon...
Cheryl and Mike