I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

"The Attack of the Lady Bugs" ~ LOL...


Last week, Mike and I were each visited twice by Lady Bugs.

He had two in his office and I had one on the deepfreeze (which stayed there for a day and a half)... ? go figure.

The other was on our kitchen window screen. I sure hope they are all signs of good things to come!!!

2 comments:

geminirn said...

SEE!SEE!!!!THESE ARE SIGNS OF GOOD THINGS TO COME BABY!!!!!!

Mike and Cheryl said...

Dianne,
After I posted this, I actually saw another lady bug on our kitchen ceiling of all places!!! Very strange...And what is more funny is that our niece was dressed as a lady bug for Halloween, so sweet!!!
Bye for now,
Cheryl