I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Referrals for July

Well...It looks like CCAA has done either 5 or 6 days of referrals this month, this was an "R2 rumour" on Rumour queen!!!
So that puts us at either 42 or 43 days until our referral comes up!!! A bit closer in the right direction!! I was secretly hoping for a big month like the last one ~ but they can't ALL be that big I guess...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that you could possibly be getting your referral in August? Oh my God, that would be soooooooooooooo exciting! Nannie Morrison

Mike and Cheryl said...

Hi Nannie Morrison!!!

I'm sorry to say~ that no, it won't come in August...it will be more like February or so...(if you can imagine, it's been FOREVER!)~
but still further ahead than further behind...LOL!!!

Love yous,
Cheryl

geminirn said...

Hold on guys...........a wee bit longer,this is going to happen!!!!

Mike and Cheryl said...

Thanks Dianne for your thoughts, I know that you and your Hubbie understand "the YEARS of waiting"...and everyone told us that this was the worst part~ now we understand why!!LOL!
Mike and I are just So tired of waiting....
Hugs,
Cheryl