I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Referrals early next week??


Referrals on the way????

Another posting from rumour Queen:

"Packages in the air
June 27th, 2008
I’ve heard that two agencies have something in the air on the way to them, expected to arrive Monday or Tuesday."

I can't believe it! It does seem to be going faster ~ or am I imagining it??

2 comments:

geminirn said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!See the months are now flying by my friend!!!

Mike and Cheryl said...

I guess they are!!!(or at least the last month seemed like it did!!) I sure hope the rest go as quick,LOL!!! Bye for now, Cheryl

PS: How's sweet little Meaghan?? She must be making all kinds of trips out now that the beautiful whether has arrived!!!