I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Really On the Move Now...



Pigtails??? Why is Mommie doing this to me????



Too Cute!! Even with the spaghetti sauce!!!



Yes, I can fit!!!




Watch out Dad...I'm coming to get you!!!


Maelin started walking this week (10 to 20 steps is her limit right now), she's awfully proud of herself! (and we are too of course!!!)

3 comments:

Peter and Lindsey said...

Oh Maelin...you are absolutely gorgeous! And you look to be a complete card (I love the fridge photo)! Congratulations on taking those big steps...you're all grown up!! Lins, Pete and Libby

Darrel and Karen said...

OMG what a cutie! She is getting so big so fast, we are going to have to get together soon... maybe with the nicer weather!!

BTW LOVE the pigtails!!!

geminirn said...

Walking...oh wow!! You go girl,love all the photos and of course those piggies are just precious!