I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Maelins' First Luncheon At Nannies' Daycare...

Mommy is very close by of course!!! LOL!!

We have been going in quite regularly for short visits so that Mae can be around other kids her age and interact. She really likes watching everything that's going on around her and is getting a bit more comfortable there, but not without a lot of hard work on her and Mommies' part. It takes a long time for Maelin to come out of her shell, and she's getting there!!! Yeah Maelin!!! Mommy loves you soooo much!!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute, I'm glad that she is starting to come out of her shell. Way to go, Maelin! Love, Nanny Morrison

geminirn said...

AWWW!!!Maelin you look so sweet sitting with the other kids,sure wish you could have come out to celebrate(25 years for the Saint John Chinese Culture assossation) with us this evening.
Hugs!!