I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our First Christmas Together!!!! So Wonderful!








Our First Christmas together was as much as we had dreamed it would be and then some....We are so very blessed to have Maelin in our lives!

Picture #1 Maelin in her sled from Santa!

Picture #2 Maelin coming out of her Handy Manny tent (she loves that show!)

Picture #3 Maelin with Mommy peeking through the other side....

Picture #4 A special suprise from Daddy, lady bug earrings!!

Picture #5 Kailan tree house from Nanny and Poppies....(she loves it!)

2 comments:

geminirn said...

Love all the precious photos......looks like someone got their ears pierced....sweet!looks like you guys had a fantastic Christmas.......looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Angela said...

Aww ~ too sweet!!

She has her ears pierced??? I am still to chicken to do Ella's!! But promised her she could have them by the time she is 4!! Maybe I'll have to break down and get them...she has quite a collection of earrings already!! lol

I didn't mail Maelin's b-day/Christmas present since Ella was sick over Christmas...guess the present will be a CNY gift!! lol

Would love to come down for a visit, let me know if you have a free Sat or Sunday this month...ok? Bryan's working this weekend.

Ange