I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Better News....

We just received the following email from our facilitator (CFC):

"Hello everyone,

Referrals of children have been released by the China Center of Adoption Affairs to families with a registration date of January 26, 2006, to January 31, 2006.

When I have any information about the next batch of referrals to be released by CCAA, I will be in touch.

Rgds
Linda"

Lesson learned here...don't believe everything you read on certain sites, wait to get confirmation from your own agency!!!
Anyway, we're feeling a bit better about this.
PS.Lady Bug on our truck today, our luck may be changing soon!!!

2 comments:

geminirn said...

OH A LADYBUG....YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!That is a great sign for sure!!

HUGS!!

Angela said...

gotta love the ladybug sightings...maybe this day is a special day??? It will be fun to look back when you get your referral!!

hugs, Angela & Ella